Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Kidblog: Student Guidelines & Expectations


Image result for kidblog logo
Student Guidelines & Expectations
https://kidblog.org/class/mrs-walkers-class66/login
I will always show respect to everyone in our classroom on this blog.
I will make sure my posts are appropriate for my classmates, teachers, and parents to read.
I will only use first names in my posts and comments. I will keep personal information off the blog (example: age, address, last name).
I will try my best to spell words correctly (no slang please, like “wuz”, “BFF”).
I will do my best to use correct capitalization and punctuation.
I will re-read my posts to make sure they make sense.
My posts will be a minimum of 4 sentences long.
I may add photos to my post, but only after I am done my writing and if the photo has to do with what I just wrote about.
I will make kind and thoughtful comments on my classmates blogs.
I am a good digital citizen and my blog posts and comments will reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment