Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Kidblog: Guidelines & Expectations

When we first set-up our class Kidblog, we went over the "Guidelines and Expectations" that come along with being a responsible "Blogger" and good "Digital Citizen".  I would like to share these with you and ask that you review these guidelines again with your son or daughter.  Many thanks!
Image result for kidblog
Kidblog
Guidelines & Expectations

  • I will always show respect to everyone in our classroom on this blog.
  • I will make sure my posts are appropriate for my classmates, teachers, and parents to read.
  • I will only use first names in my posts and comments. I will keep personal information off the blog (example: age, address, last name).
  • I will try my best to spell words correctly (no slang, like “wuz”, “BFF”).
  • I will do my best to use correct capitalization and punctuation.
  • I will re-read my posts to make sure they make sense.
  • My posts will be a minimum of 4 sentences long.
  • I may add photos to my post, but only after I am done my writing and if the photo has to do with what I just wrote about.
  • I will make kind and thoughtful comments on my classmates blogs.
  • I am a good digital citizen and my blog posts and comments will reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment